Don Hummer Trucking understands that future drivers are preparing for their careers today. That's why we created Driving Forward, a Driver Development Program which places new drivers with qualified trainers to equip them with the skills needed to succeed as professional truck drivers.
By hiring the best—and treating them with respect—we’re able to deliver a quality of service unmatched in our industry. It’s why customers love us, and why drivers stay and build their careers with Don Hummer Trucking.
Our Drivers Enjoy:
- Paid Weekly Salary During Training
- $.10/mile Bonus for Driving in Northeast States
- Generous Breakdown & Layover Pay
- Home Every Weekend
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Monday – Friday Work Week
- 2700+ Weekly Miles
- Drop & Hook Freight
- No JIT or Air Freight
- All New Equipment
- 80” Sleepers with Inverters & Fridges
- Air-Conditioned Cabs with No Idle Policy
- Free Sirius XM Radio
- If you are former military, your GI Bill or Post 9/11 benefits may be able to assist with your training. Contact recruiting for more information on our Heroes To Hummer program.
- Don Hummer Trucking will not discriminate against apprenticeship applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years old or older. Don Hummer Trucking will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate the apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, part 30.