Virtual In-Person Driver Orientation
May 27, 2020
We’re hiring drivers
Safety is a high priority, so we implemented a number of procedures to ensure the well-being of drivers during orientation and while on the road:
• Drivers complete portions of orientation virtually before arriving.
• Single occupancy rental cars for each driver to come to orientation.
• Individual hotel rooms when attending orientation.
• Social distancing in terminals, shops, and around trucks.
• Thoroughly disinfected trucks for new drivers.
• Hand sanitizer, gloves, and masks provided to all drivers.
• Regular sanitizing of all Hummer facilities.
• Access to grab-and-go food at some driver’s lounges.
• Drivers and driver managers work together to overcome daily challenges in real-time.
• No-touch freight allows drivers to avoid unnecessary risks.
Ready to join our team? Find out about driving opportunities near you.