Trailer Fleet Technician
- Date Posted
- April 21, 2023
- Full Time
Don Hummer Trucking Terminal
3391 Hwy 6 Trail
Homestead, IA 52236, US
We currently have an opening for a Trailer Fleet Technician to join our team. This position is based at our Homestead Terminal location and part of our Maintenance Team. Demonstrated ability to be a team player, the willingness to learn and grow their skill set are important considerations for this position.
Schedule: 5 day per week
Location: Must have the ability to commute to our terminal in Homestead, Iowa.
Pay: Competitive pay plan based on experience.
Benefits: There is more to choosing where you want to work than the pay package. Overall benefit packages are also an important consideration. Learn more about our comprehensive benefits offered to all full-time Don Hummer Trucking employees.
- Prior experience and/or formal education with tractors, dry vans and temperature-controlled trailers is a plus but willing to train the right candidate.
- Prior experience can include, but not limited to: military mechanic and farming background.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Works well in a team setting.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- CDL is not required, but is a plus.
Interested candidates may call 319-828-2167 or email email@example.com to learn more or click below to complete a quick form.
Don Hummer Trucking is an equal opportunity employer.